There are many ways to cook a chicken, and this is one of the better ways. Try it. We know you’ll love it!
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup chicken bone broth
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp chopped fresh chives
1 tsp fine sea salt, divided
1 (340g/12 oz) package broccoli florets
1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
4 (4oz/113g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease an 8-inch square casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, broth, cheese, chives, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a pot, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Cover and steam the broccoli for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain and add to the mixing bowl with the mayonnaise mixture.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the ghee. Place the chicken strips in the skillet and season with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook the chicken until it is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes per side. Combine the chicken and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Fill the prepared casserole dish halfway with the chicken mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is gooey. Take out of the oven and serve! Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish for 5 minutes in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories1151
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 1616mg 68%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 21.6g
- Protein 22.8g 46%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.