Everyone loves chips. But these are no ordinary chips. These are amazing chips! Try them today or wait until your dinner guests tell you how delicious they are.
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 227g/8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop 1 tbsp of the cheese onto the parchment and spread with your fingers to form a circle, using a 2 1/2-inch jar lid or round cookie cutter as a guide. Place the cheese circles about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the rounds are lightly browned and bubbly. Allow to cool on the pan; as they cool, they will crisp up. Serve the chips with your favourite keto dip or toppings after removing them from the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Pizza Chips are another option. Step 2: After forming the cheese circles, scatter some mini pepperoni slices on top of each circle of cheese.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories45
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Sodium 130mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 4.5g 9%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.