They say that food can be a guilty pleasure. With these Pizza Fat Bombs it’s all pleasure, no guilt!
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories87
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16%
- Sodium 365mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0.8g
- Protein 5.4g 11%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
1 (227g/8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup powdered Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp pizza sauce
1 tsp Italian seasoning, plus extra for garnish
¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1 cup mini pepperoni slices or finely diced pepperoni
Extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil, for drizzling (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes, if using. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Take the cheese mixture out of the fridge. Roll 2 tbsp of the mixture into a golf ball–sized ball. Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture to make 8 balls.
- Roll the pepperoni balls in it. Garnish with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with extra pizza sauce on the side, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days