Three of the most delivious flavours individually, and combined here to make an absolutely amazing tasting and wonderfully textured dessert. This will certainly get your taste buds tingling with delight.
142g (5oz) cream cheese (½ cup plus 2 tbsp), softened
¼ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
1 to 2 tsp unsweetened cashew milk or hemp milk, warmed
¼ cup pecan meal or almond meal
2 tbsp fresh or canned pumpkin puree
¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp ground cinnamon
3 tbsp crushed walnuts or pili nuts, for garnish (optional)
Pinch of ground nutmeg, for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetener and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. 2 tbsp of the sweetened cream cheese should be placed in a small bowl for the topping. To thin the topping, add a tsp of warm cashew milk and mix until smooth. Add another tsp of milk if it’s still too thick. Place the topping in a small resealable plastic bag or piping bag and refrigerate.
- To the bowl with the remaining sweetened cream cheese, add the pecan meal, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and beat with a hand mixer on high speed until combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture with a mini ice cream scooper or spoon. Place the balls on a platter to serve. Cut a tiny hole in the corner of the plastic bag with the topping and drizzle a little bit of the topping over each truffle. If desired, top with crushed walnuts and a pinch of nutmeg. Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Freezing is not advised.
- Recipe Notes
If using frozen puree, drain the excess liquid or the truffles will be too soft.
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories178
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Sodium 53mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 8.2g
- Protein 3.7g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.