For such a simple dish, this is an amazingly tasty recipe. We know you will love the taste, and we know you will come back for more.
2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced onions
3 cloves garlic, smashed to a paste
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ¾-inch cubes
1 tsp fine sea salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
4 cups cauliflower florets, cut into ½-inch pieces
1 tbsp wing sauce or other medium-hot hot sauce
57g (2oz) cream cheese (¼ cup), softened
3 tbsp chicken bone broth
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, for garnish
Celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Sauté the celery and onions for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook for another minute after adding the garlic.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on all sides. Sauté the chicken in the skillet for 7 minutes, or until it is cooked through. In the skillet, add the cauliflower.
- In a blender, puree the wing sauce, cream cheese, and broth until smooth. To combine, add the mixture to the skillet and stir well. Blue cheese crumbles should be sprinkled on top of the skillet. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh herbs to serve. Serve with celery sticks as a side dish.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish for 5 minutes in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories235
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Sodium 192mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 31.5g 63%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.