A simply delicious way to enjoy caulifower. Add with your main meal to make it more enjoyable.
¼ cup (½ stick) melted unsalted butter, coconut oil, lard, or avocado oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1 medium head cauliflower, cored and separated into medium to large florets
2 tsp fine sea salt
1 batch Béarnaise Sauce
Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and garlic. Toss the cauliflower with the melted garlic butter to coat. Spread the cauliflower out on one or two rimmed baking sheets (don’t crowd them or they won’t roast) and season with salt. Cook for 18 to 22 minutes, or until the potatoes are dark golden brown (I like mine a little charred).
- Arrange the roasted cauliflower on a serving platter and drizzle with the béarnaise sauce, if using. Garnish with thyme leaves, if using. Refrigerate the roasted cauliflower and béarnaise sauce separately in airtight containers for up to 3 days. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and place in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven for a few minutes, or until warmed through. See this page for instructions on how to reheat the sauce.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories26
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16%
- Sodium 278mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 5.3g 11%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.